Monday, November 1, 2010

ABC's to live by.

What's up?- Long time, no blog! Well, "What have I been up to?", you ask. Where to start? I finished up my 50th year celebration with a surprise party for the whole gang of 50ish friends - Hubby Steve, myself, and friends - Patty, Craig, Dan, Wayne. Many family and friends were there and it was so nice of the party planners to put it together for us! Steve and I have moved into his parents house for the winter. Steve's folks go to Arizona for the winter so we have until April to figure out where we will camp out next...will the new house be ready in time? I doubt it so I'm thinking we'll have one more summer at the lake and hopefully be move in ready next fall. In the meantime we continue to plug along with construction projects. The windows and doors are nearly in and the electrical and plumbing will be next on the list. One of the fun things I did since Iv'e last blogged was my roadtrip-in-a-jar. It was a blast and I'll post some pic's on it when I get some extra time - sorry for the delay. My camera battery went out and I haven't been "to town" yet to get it replaced.
Appreciation- hot showers, a flush toilet, TV- Thanks to the inlaws for letting us stay in their house while they're away. With our constructuion project right next door, we are hoping to make great strides this winter!
Laughs- TOOOOOO MANY to count! It's really been a fabulous last few weeks.
Kindness- Nola gave me one last gift for my birthday - I know you may be thinking... ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT YOUR STUPID BIRTHDAY!!! She found the perfect gift and I love it! It's a marble looking plaque that contains these words words :
Abandon doubt Be adventurous Call Dance Eat cake Forgive easily Give joy Hope Initiate romance Just say yes Kiss discriminately Love passionately Make out more Not in public Open your heart Play Quench desire Reciprocate Save yourself Touch Upset convention Vary technique Wear very fine lingerie X-rate often Yearn Zip

No comments:

Post a Comment