Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's a Great Day!


Very excited to get this book today. This guy was on PBS last night and he was so interesting, I was inspired to get this. It was either that or donate $365 to PBS and get it and some other stuff for free. Don't get me wrong, I love PBS but I gotta have some limits. Anyway, I can't wait to start reading it.

Also, while I was out and about, I had lunch with some wonderful ladies, Nola and Chrissy, who I love dearly. We had lunch at "Mongo's" at Arbor Lakes - very nice and you get to pick out your own food before they cook it so it's great when you're trying to watch the waist. I laughed all of my mascara off while we were catching up! Also... like the cherry on top of my delicious sunae of a day, I'm getting picked up by another awesome lady, Brenda, to go to Bunko tonight. If I get the most bunko's and win a prize...well I just don't know what I'll do! I don't think life could get much better today!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how the book is...I have never heard of it before but it looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete