Thursday, July 29, 2010

Construction is in full swing!

What's up? I spent most of the day at the house in Barnum. There was a good crew there today. The regulars - Terry, Barron, Caden - and also Nolan was able to help out for a couple of days. Work has started on the south end of the house where the wrap around porch post are going up. The floor of the sun porch on the west side is also going up.
Also, my favorite neighborhood electrician, looking good in his shorts, boots, and sporting a super-sized mullet. Well, it could only be Smitty!
















Today I took pictures of our construction site mascot. It's Barron's new shelty puppy, Moose. He's soft and cuddly and very good for a puppy!




Activity - Cleaning up around the construction zone. I'm not sure how many times I ran up and down the stairs to the basement today but it was a lot!




Laughter - At the end of the day, everyone went over to Pam and Terry's and I grilled supper for everyone. Terry, Steve and I sat around and told stories of the crazy antics of some of our relatives when they are whoopin' it up and I laughed until my cheeks hurt - love that!
Kindness - I'm not really sure if this is being kind or just helpful but I cooked the whole crew lunch and supper. I'd better be careful or I'll end up all domestic...nah, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment