Wednesday, April 28, 2010

200...again!

I've lost 2 lbs. this week again. This is what I figure...I've removed my tally board from the blog because if I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds on alternate weeks, by the end of a year I'll have tallied 50 pounds lost and still weigh 200 pounds...seriously?...what's the point? That doesn't mean I'm giving up by any means! I'm still determined to continue with healthy lifestyle choices and see where it leads me. I think I lost a couple pounds because I've been very busy with life. This is the exercise I've had this week:
Packing and hauling stuff - up and down stairs a lot!
Scraping, plastering, and painting the laundryroom
Pulling up carpet and padding and hauling it away
Cleaning the garage.
Another thing that helped me is that I don't have a lot of junk food in my house so even if I feel like eating it, it's just not here to eat. I still plan on weighing in each Wednesday because I think it will help me stay true to my goal of healthier living! My exercise goal this week is to bust out my bike and go for a ride at least 4 times this week...now that sound like fun and a great stress reliever!

No comments:

Post a Comment